Pedro Muñoz currently holds the position of tax lawyer collaborating with different companies in the private sector. With extensive experience in the public and private sector, Pedro has become one of the pillars of tax law in Spain, being corporate law another of his specialties, with a clear focus on international and national companies. In addition, he has extensive experience in the creation of offshore companies and bankruptcy proceedings.
After several years cultivating his expertise in the cradles of capitalism as an associate at Baker & McKenzie in London, New York and Madrid, Pedro has developed a clear vision of the public and private sector derived from his years of experience in the Anglo-Saxon world.
Given his high level of knowledge and expertise within the legal and business world, Pedro regularly participates in various debates and conferences given at law schools, as well as on television talk shows or as a consulted expert. He is also the driving force behind the Constitutional Law seminar at the University of Granada, University where he laid the foundations of his knowledge and which would be the starting point for a long career in the legal world. Currently, Pedro is the CEO of LABE Abogados, a law firm with more than 30 years of experience specialized in the management, consulting and advisory of legal, accounting, tax and labor services for SMEs and large national and international companies.
It is worth mentioning his presence in the list of lawyers recommended by the U.S. Embassy in Madrid.
- Postdoctoral thesis in Political Science from Columbia University.
- Doctoral thesis from the London School of Economics (LSE).
- MsC in Comparative Politics from the London School of Economics (LSE)
- Master’s Degree in Legal Practice from the University of Granada (Spain)
- Course on Marketing and Business Management from IESE Business School
- Law Degree from the University of Granada